Experimental hiking toursExperimental hiking tours organized by our team is quite different from the planned tours. They are complex, unpredictable and interesting. The most common is the "first ascent" of new routes with all the consequences (active orienteering, irregular working hours, the mass of adventure). Accordingly, the requirements for participants in the experimental campaigns are much higher.
To help you better understand the essence of the "experimental", I will show it in comparison with standard tours.
Standard hiking tour.
- Route known by guide at 100%.
- The site offers comprehensive information on a tour
- Tour dates are published on half-year ahead.
- Group size 10-12 persons
- In the group everyone is welcome. Special skills, travel experience and special equipment is needed.
- Daily routine in a tour are sparing. Lifts not too early, long lunch break, overnight stop before dark, long campfire sitting
- Instructor leads the group emphasized slowly
- Instructor gentle, patient and friendly
- Cost of the tour - average market
Experimental hiking tour.
- Guide is the first time on this route, or has not been here for many years, or only happens on certain sections of the route. So - it terribly interesting every meter path, every rock, a spring or a path. If the instructor is also a photographer, a camera, he almost does not hide. Map, compass and satellite navigator from the hands of not issuing.
- Information about the route is absent
- Date of the campaign is appointed as a result of collective discussion of future participants of the tour.
- Group size 6-8 persons.
- To get into the group, you must meet certain requirements (physical training, experience trips, kidney, availability of equipment)
- Routine stressful. We get up early, relax on a regular basis, but not for long, we go until dark. In the evening much not to stay - got to sleep, to rest before the next jerk.
- Leader goes quickly, often leaves the group to wait for the fork, and he runs away to explore. Upon returning, grabs the backpack and ran ahead even faster. Search instinct demands satisfaction. Laggards in the group not because they stayed home.
- Instructor turns into a stern martinet. He does not say, he gives the orders, his head is full of state secrets and ingenious ideas about which you know not earlier than the instructor to put them with your own advice.
- The experimental campaign is much cheaper than equivalents.
I would like to elaborate on what the same requirements as to the nature of tourists, puts a hell-cat-organizer of the pilot campaign:
- Optimism. To believe in victory and fight for it, even when on the verge of death - pledge of survival in any environment.
- Accommodating. The group should at all costs remain a single entity, a friendly cohesive team. This means that the campaign should forget about the insult, intrigue, competition, any separatism and aggression directed within the team and on his head:)
- Search instinct. This is more than a curiosity, a passion for discovery, is the love of frightening uncertainty.
- Consciousness and caution. To adventure remained adventurous, and not transformed into a accident, must in any situation, retain the ability to sober reason (more than one step forward).
If after all that reading, you will not erupted with indignation, have not started scribbling a denunciation of human rights committee, and you have not fallen away to participate in the experimental campaigns, contact me and we will discuss options for your participation in our projects.