Hike to Crimea - March, 8th 2008In connection with celebrating 3 days of days off - on March, 8,9,10th on March, 8th are expected. It is excellent(different) occasion to go to a small hike of the day off across Crimea.
We offer at once two routes on a choice:
- extreme - conquest of the highest top of Crimea, mountain Roman Kosh.
- beach - walk from Balaklavy up to cape Ajja and Laspi.
The plan of a hike
- 1 day. A meeting on Simferopol zhd station in 10 mornings. Crossing(moving) on marshrutke on Southern coast of Crimea in area of Gurzuf. Rise on old mountain road up to pass Gurzufskoe a saddle. A celebratory supper.
- 2 day. We leave on Plateau Babugan. We cross it(him), we make an ascention on the highest top of Crimea - Roman Kosh. We go down in area of ridge Konek. A lodging for the night.
- 3 day. On a ridge we pass to bottom of plateau chatyr-ñáú, we bend around it(him) and it is gone down on Angarsk pass. From here by a mountain trolley bus it is come back to Simferopol (nearby 18.00)
- 1 day. A meeting in Sevastopol in 10 mornings. Perezd and Balaklavu. Here we shall visit(attend) confidential base of submarines, we shall climb up to ruins of the Genoa fortress and we shall admire yachts in Balaklavskoj to a bay. For a lodging for the night we go down to the sea in area of a gold beach (in the spring there without people).
- 2 day. There are lengthways seas up to a beach the Fig (a cult place). Through a relic pine wood it is risen on a plateau and it is(are) sent on the south along rocky breakages of cape Ajja.
- 3 day. We go down in bay Laspi. The most brave open a swimming season and we come back to Sevastopol.
Weather conditions.At the beginning of March in Crimea is present at once two seasons. At coast and southern slopes the spring at full speed rages. In the afternoon the temperature can reach(achieve) +20.
And here above, in mountains on former the winter dominates. Here still it is a lot of snow and it is cold at night (up to-5). If weather will deteriorate, below there will be a rain, and above a blizzard.