The day trekking in NepalThe life of the tourist commercial trekking in Nepal is relatively easy and carefree - no need to collect firewood, to cook, to set and collect tents. In this case, the trekking, i.e. movement along the path is rarely takes more than 6 hours per day, because of the requirements of the safe acclimatization we can't gain too much altitude in one day. Tourists used to the tight schedule regular mountain hikes amazed - what do you do all day in your Nepal? To lift the veil of secrecy, I will tell you about the day trekking in Nepal. So, one average day from lifting and to hang up...
- 04:30 Wake up and flee to the neighbouring hill photographers and other lovers of Himalayan sunrises.
- 06:00 the Rise of the rest of the trip participants
- 06:30 Breakfast. If the group goes with the porters, before Breakfast, I should give the porters Packed our bags for carrying. Porters will start much earlier and go at your own pace. At altitudes above 3500 meters for Breakfast instructor produces the first morning the measurement of heart rate and heart rate all the trekkers. After this instructor pays for accommodation and food group leases administrator Guesthouse the keys to the rooms.
- 07:30 Include the radio,start the trip. While that is still cool, we're dressed.
- 08:30 the First tea stop. Remove the jacket.
- 12:30 Hot lunch in one of the met on the way Loja. To speed up the cooking process we try the whole group to order the same dishes. Usually it's vegetable soup and fresh bread, chapati. Lunch halt takes at least an hour and a half, so we need to dress warmly, take off your shoes to give feet a rest.
- 13:30 the End of the lunch halt. Continue movement.
- 14:30 the mountains fall the clouds. Instantly cold.
- 17:00 Come to the place overnight. The instructor distributes the keys to the rooms and appoints the General collection (dinner time). Tourists apart the trunks brought Sherpas and settled in the rooms.
- 17:15 Free time. Participants take a turn in the shower, the instructor collects the group orders for dinner tonight. If possible, go to a small evening left - climb on a nearby hill with prayer flags, or just stomp on the trail to dial, and then reset to 100 meters height. This need for better acclimatization. For the same reason you cannot sleep until dinner.
- 18:30 Dinner. Meals are served at the same time the whole group - do not be late and do not forget that you ordered. After dinner, the instructor takes orders for Breakfast, assigns Breakfast time, says plans for the next day of trekking. In parallel with this is the evening measurement of heart rate and heart rate.
- 19:00 Free time. Sitting in the dining room (there's warmer), talk, play Board games, I look forward to when the miracle happens and someone will play on guitar :)
- 20:00 In the dining room begin to meet on the night porters, so we too have to walk around the room. The rebound. Before you hang up, the instructor reminds the participants of your room, so they knew where to find him if the night will worsen health. Gornyashka always exacerbated at night, so at night it makes sense to take diacarb.
it Should be noted that a similar, quite relaxed in my opinion, routine characteristic for the first stage of the trek, when it is set altitude and acclimatization to it. During the day we just 10-12 miles and spend it on the strength of 6 hours. But on the way back, on the descent from the mountains, we gain momentum and the schedule becomes more intense. Daily mileage can reach 25 miles (running time 10 hours) - with light backpacks it is not as difficult as it seems. This model of movement (up and slow down very quickly) the most typical track to the base camp of mount Everest. There we go up more than a week, and moving back in just 3 days. Every this day we need in case of bad weather and the inability in time to fly from Lukla. On the descent to the base camp of Annapurna previously, we also take a long hard run, but now, thanks to the jeep, there is an opportunity to relax.Cyril Jasko, October 26, 2014